I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Super Sleepover!

Gigi and I had a sleepover last night. It was AWESOME beacause not only did we have a sleepover, we had a playdate with Gigi's little sister, Cici, too! On our playdate, we jumped rope, played Statue and Hide 'n Seek, and ate brownies! But the real fun began when our sleepover came. We did plenty of fun things, and I have the list to prove it. We:
1.Played Monopoly. This is was only Gigi's first time playing Monopoly, yet she creamed me. She had at least $1,000. I had $100.00- or less.
2. Played Glider Pro. Gigi says she isn't very good at Glider Pro yet. But I don't believe that. She is beating ME ( yes, me, a very good player) on the house Paper Palace.
3. Made Shaved Ice. I have a slushie maker at my house, so we decided to whip up some watermelon and blue rasberry slushies.
4. Made Paper. Yes, we made paper. Gigi got me an awesome gift. You can reuse old paper that you don't want and turn it into new paper! VERY eco-friendly.
5. Played With Random Toys. We tested out a dollhouse, dolls, play food, and a Kerplunk-like game before the night was over.


Overall, it was a pretty super sleepover!

5 comments:

  1. It was so fun!!!!
    Thanks for having me!!
    -Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having Gigi over for a great evening. She had a ball. We've already made the S'more bars (and eaten some!)

    Now I want to see a picture of your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still working on getting the photos up. Stayed tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ, I'm a big fan of your mom's blog, now I'm a big fan of yours! I loved reading all your posts. I knew you were a creative girl but now I'm beginning to see how talented you really are! God has certainly given you wonderful gifts to share with your friends and family...and now all of us in bloggy land. I look forward to reading more!

    Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...