I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer To-Dos

Sorry that I have not posted for a while! There are just so many projects I have been doing!

Things I've Been Doing:
1. Cleaning Out My Saturday Drawer. Every time I bring something downstairs, Mom puts it in my Saturday Drawer. I have to bring the whole boatload of stuff in my drawer upstairs on Saturday.
2.Playing Glider Pro. I finally beat the house Imaginehouse!
3. Going Fishing. Dad and I went on a fishing trip to Lake Anna. Shrimp is good bait.....
4. Planning For The Beach. We are doing a sandwich/ice cream bar for our dinner night.
5. Getting My Neighbor's Mail. She is away a lot, so our family takes care of her mail when she wants us to handle it.
6. Blogging. Of course!
Things I Have To Do That I'm Going To Do:
1. Have a Sleepover. Gigi and I will have a great time!!!
2. Clean The Girls' Bathroom. I can't wait to use that mint toothpaste cleaning formula I cooked up!
3. Vaccum The Floor. There's only one time my room is messy, and that's after I'm done cutting paper. The floor DEFINETLY needs a vaccum right now!
4. Wash My Lunchbox. It's been with me through thick and thin......
5. Make Cookies! What's a trip to the Outer Banks without nutmeg logs, chippers, and scones?
6. Pack My Beach Bags. I have that one down later on my list. The beach trip isn't for a few days, but it's getting closer...
7. Go To A Gazillion Shops. ....for my Panteen haircut, new library books, etc.

I better stop blogging and start working!
More beach, home, and random summer updates to come when I'm done with my summer to-dos!

4 comments:

  1. Gigi is looking forward to coming! You should include recipes on your blog (or get your mom to) when you make those yummy cookies! Sounds great.

    Well, what are you reading my comment for? Get to work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly have lots to do! Have a great time at your sleepover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working all right! I have finished emptying my drawer and finished two stages of cleaning the bathroom!-
    - )
    I also have my doctor's appointment today and I get new library books....

    ...Summer is turning into school!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog!!

    Tell your mom I'm going to start using the "Saturday drawer" idea for Art and Scrunch!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...