I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stuck

This poem/short story was written by me in 3rd grade. I thought it would be perfect for today, because I have writer's block.

Stuck
I can't write anything. It seems like my brain is rusty. Nothing in the class seems good to write about. A person? A poster? A pencil?
Maybe my brain lost it's power and all the sentences and words just drained out.... and I don't know where to get some more..... I know I shouldn't get some from another brain...
I hear the clock ticking. Every second, minute, and hour brings on the pressure. And while all the time passes, my brain drains some more, like bathwater in a tub. I hope I can think of something soon....soon....soon.........
Ding!
There goes the timer! Oh well. Maybe tomorrow my brain will be ready...

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I've had this before! It's terrible. But then the next day I always think of so many ideas I have to write them down! So just be patient, it will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!! At least you could write something creative about writer's block. LOL.

    You could do a 10 things post. Like these:

    10 things you like best about (insert subject or name here).

    10 rules you wish you could change and why.

    10 things you like least about (insert subject or name here).

    10 of the most important things you ever learned.

    10 places in the world that you would most want to go to.

    Why is it so easy for me to think of something for you to write but not for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Im Luv4PolarBears.
    My aunt is Chatty Kelly. We are the same age. She was talking to me and she said we should check out each others blogs and introduce ourselves. she said it would be nice for us to support each other and visit there blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your comment "My brain drains some more like bathwater in the tub".
    That was grat.

    And YES YES YES. Sometimes I want to write but the words don't flow.

    You're very talented to write about not being able to think of anything to write.

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...