I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting....

My blog!

My
new blog, to be exact.

Why am I so happy about this one little thing?

It's a long story.

Better get cozy.


Once, when I was about 8 or 9, my mother started a blog. She named it CREATE: Making Something Of Today! It was about friends, what was going on in her life, and biblical things. Sometimes I would write or do something intresting and she would write about it, but most of the time I would be away from her page.
Whenever I did something intresting and Mom
didn't blog about it, we would engage ourselves in a conversation like this:

"MOM!!!"
"Yes,....."
"I made that really cool recycled crafts sculpture of a city and
YOU DIDN'T BLOG ABOUT IT! ''
"I'll blog about it someday."
"That's what you always say!"

Then, Mom would usually say:

"If you want your thoughts and ideas to be on the web, why don't you start a blog?"

And I would finish our arguement by saying:

"
IT'S GOING TO BE TOO HARD TO START A BLOG!"


Days passed. Then months. Finally, after a family trip to Belle Isle, I decided to start a blog. It sounded creative, and who knows, maybe Mom would stop bugging me about it!
I soon found out that making a blog was harder then it looked. Beacause I was so easily frustrated, I kissed my blog goodbye!!!

But during suProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

er, I turned ten. I soon felt like I was old enough to tackle making a blog. So I filled out some blanks, I chose some backrounds, and......


You know the rest.

Now you know why I'm so happy:

I can finally do the "impossible"!!!








5 comments:

  1. Isn't this fun?!

    You are going to love it. Your own special place for your own special stuff!

    Looking forward to reading lots of cool things...

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love blogging CJ! I can see I'm going to love reading your blog too.

    God bless your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is impossible with God! So glad to start reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that fallston ladyJune 27, 2009 at 8:03 PM

    claire, you are one awesome chick(ling). i always find it hard to believe you are only 10! you are growing so fast, and taking on a blog? i thought only big people did that, and here you are proving me wrong. Now I'll know what you are up to more often. I have some new tunes for the beach ride...although I can't see us Cha Cha sliding in the car...we'll have to wait for the Beach House basement dance party...

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...