I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Projects!!

Right now, I'm in the middle of blogging on my mom's computer, even though the internet access is up on my new computer. (Except I can't find Firefox yet! Help, Dad!) Bacon is sizzling in the background, along with the noise from my sister and her laptop. (Nick Jr. com- radio!)
I'm kind of surprised that I'm hearing all this noise, because right now I would typically be up in my room working on all the projects I have on my hands!
1. The Crayon Project. From reading my blog and my mom's blog, you know that I am making Crayon Cupcakes for kids in need. Mom wants me to write a letter to Gymboree asking them for colorful boxes to put some more cupcakes in.
2. My Fashion Magazine. I am not your fashion passion shopping fanatic model queen, but when I got the kit for making a fashion magazine, it involved doing several things that I like, so I decided to go for it!
3. The Beach Scrapbook. I started drawing these cute cartoon people doing stuff we did at the beach, and right now I am putting them in a beach scrapbook.
4. Defeating Aneoth. I know. This isn't really a big project. But in the Glider PRO world, Aneoth is one of the biggest, hardest, houses ever, and I WANT TO BEAT IT!

Right now, I would like to go back upstairs and work on one of these projects.
But I have some down time, so I can finally start to relax!

I think I'll go check on the bacon....

2 comments:

  1. Bacon, yummy. Down time, relax! Sounds like you have lots of projects waiting when you are ready.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a lot of projects! Right now it is actually 6:54, so it's more of an evening then a day!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...