I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We're In Maryland! :D :D

Hello, fellow bloggers! How was your Christmas? I had a great one-I got lots of awesome gifts and got to spend time with my family. Thanks to all relatives who gave gifts! I'll be writing thank yous anyday now... ;)
Anyways, I am now in Maryland, home of L, S (blogger for Wii Little Movies), and M. We have been having fun with my typewriter, and are trying to launch spy stakeouts on each other! (So far, nobody is getting anywhere.) Did I mention we didn't spend too much time on the computer?
Today, we're going to New Jersey! My other cousin, H, will be there, and we have plans to make another issue of our zine.* My camera was finally repaired, too, so Cousin Studios is back!
I'll have another post (which is hopefully more thought-provoking then this, possibly with poetry) when we get there.
In the meantime, without my epic HTML.... :'(
Blog Ya Later!

*Zines are small handmade books that are like magazines, but randomer. Some have a clear topic, some are comics, and some are filled with random poetry and art. You can hide zines on the street to brighten a person's day-it's part of a harmless art form called guerrilla art. Really, it's harmless. It creates explosions in thought, however. CJ learned how to make zines at her awesome summer art camp.

2 comments:

  1. 1. O!M!G! I GOT THE 5TH SECRET SERIES BOOK! (I also sent u an email saying this)
    2. Have you read it yet?
    3. For #5 in the Snowy Superstitions (typing "SNOW" on Microsoft Word), do you HAVE to type it, or can you copy and paste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! CHECK OUT MY NEW PAGE ON MY BLOG! (oh and I changed some of the names and censored some things that other people who don't go to our school don't need to know. Such as EverestGirl's real name so I changed that to Danielle)

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...