I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summertime Traveler

The biggest event of the summer is here....

The COUSIN TOUR!!

Where we'll be traveling through Maryland and Ohio using blogposts!

I'll be blogging about all the adventures I have with my family!

Now I've got to go. I promised Mom that I would go outside after this post. And I have to get my cousins off the Wii so they can come out with me. "We've been playing since 11:oo!" GRR......

3 comments:

  1. Have a fun week. Next week hope to get in another playdate with the J girls before it's back to school time!!!

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. My cousin who is just you age has started a blog. You could go visit her and you guys could support each other as young bloggers. Her blog is:

    http://luv4polarbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have fun, fun, fun!

    I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

    Wii is fun but you're right. You start playing and before you realize it, you have spent way too much time on it. Sometimes that happens to me when I'm blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...