I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, October 12, 2009

An Update

There are so many things to blog about, I think I need to use this post to cover them all!
1. The Playground Olympics. Here are the explanations for our Mystery Games:
Snakepole is a game in which you twist around poles like snakes. Crash into your competitors and you are eliminated!
Hoop Roll is a game where you must roll the hoop to the other team. If they miss it, they earn a miss. Whoever has less misses at the end of the game wins!
Jump Roping was just a simple game of who can go the longest without tripping up on the rope.
Running was a simple race with a few obstacles.
2. This weekend, Mom, my sister and I went to the pumpkin patch and picked out five pumpkins in their enormous field, which had scattered scarecrows and old sheds surrounding it. Then we headed back to their little shop and bought 4 more. We got a good deal on them, too: they were only 20.00 all together! Next we went to Cici's Pizza and had a pizza lunch before driving to our church to set up for Mom's bell choir. I like spending weekends with family.
3. I'm visiting my cousins in Maryland for L's birthday! I made her a neat gift and card (but I won't drop any hints about it in case my aunt is visiting the blog). I also am bringing my video camera so S and I can do some serious shooting. He enjoys making Lego Star Wars movies. Check out his blog, Wii Little Movies! And there is no need to worry about bringing princess dolls for M to play with with the amount they have at their house....

What are YOU doing?

1 comment:

  1. We went to the pumpkin patch this today! And the apple orchard on Saturday! What a fun weekend. When are you going to Maryland?

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...