I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, October 5, 2009

Grandparent Visit

My grandparents came for a visit! The were stopping at our house for a day after driving to Tennessee for a vacation. While they were at our house, we went out to a pizza parlor for dinner and looked at photos of their trip to Elvis's house. Then we looked at videos from my cousin's film company, Cousin Studios. I'm going to share one of our many advertisements.
Hey! That makes this post my first video post! YAY!
Anyways, here's the ad:



This ad is for an insurance company called Jonson and Jonson. You might have to turn the volume up to hear my husky voice, and the "insurance agent" (it's really my cousin J) isn't as serious as you'd think......


Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. I think the insurance agent is alittle giggly for such a serious incident. Love your husky announcer voice!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...