I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Finally- back from Maryland! I shall now present to you the top 3 Maryland activities:
1. MOVIE MAKING. While we were in Maryland, we made two new movie series called The Great Webkinz Camp-Out and Classroom Girls. We also shot several little videos including, but not limited to: The Ship Takes Off, The Thing, Cameras, Polly World Fashion Shoot, Mr. Jones.
2. FORT BUILDING. We built 2 tents. The one M slept in had a secret tunnel and plenty of storage, and L and I's had an electronics shelf and a "closet". On the last night, we all got together and had a sleepover in S's room!
3. SPYING. We did a lot of spying in the W house, but it wasn't for revenge, it was just for fun. L and M stayed hidden upstairs in our forts while S and I went downstairs to shoot pictures of evidence. We used walkie-talkies, too!
Some other activities we did were playing in the computer, playing with dolls, reading graphic novels, having sleepovers, going to church, and celebrating L's 11th birthday!
As soon as I get them downloaded, I'll be sharing some videos with you!
What did YOU do this weekend?

1 comment:

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...