I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Extreme Makeover: Desk Edition

My friends and I enjoy building "Eraser Lands" at school. We take our erasers, draw faces on them, and build a world for them in our desks out of bottle caps, desk tools, and paper accessories, including paper punch pets and food. But sometimes, it gets our desks just a tad bit messy! Recently, though, I looked in a friend's desk and noticed her awesome world but messy desk. But we've changed that!We put all her school supplies on one side so she has a giant area for her to build her world in. She now has a hotel with a TV\Laptop area, little cafe, and sleeping zone with a chandelier made out of a paper clip and beads! You can even give her erasers at the end of the day for an "overnight" and then she'll return them!Someone else is getting a rock and roll arena in their desk next. I can't wait to get started!
Now I will put the first photo ever on my blog, of some past erasers.....
...
Updated: The photos cannot download on my computer. ARGH! Sigh...

Well, anyways,
BLOG YA LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...