I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, August 31, 2009

They Posted It! They Posted It!

Everybody here remembers The Crayon Project from The Sad Ballad of my Fingernail? Well, I recently sent in an article about the project which encouraged people to send crayons to me to our neighborhood newspaper. When the paper came to our house, I opened it to the 5th page and gasped. MY ARTICLE WAS THERE! I ran around the room shouting, "They posted it!" at the top of my lungs! Now those long afternoons might not be so long anymore- and we'll be putting them toward a good cause!

4 comments:

  1. We may need a bigger mailbox!

    Keep thinking...keep reaching out. You can see what is possible, now. You really can make a difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE making a difference!

    You really are an amazing young lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...