I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, August 17, 2009

Home At Last!

The last post I did before going off to Ohio and Maryland said that I would be blogging about all my adventures in each state.
Well, things didn't quite work out the way I planned. I did so many fun things on my trip that there was no time for blogging!
My cousins and I did a lot of fun activities together, such as playing Wii, watching TV, playing board games, playing outside, going out to eat, shooting movies, going to parks, camping, and more! When we got home, I began working on stories that told about what happened on our trip. Here is one of my favorites so far:
Day 2 in Maryland
6:30-Wake up.
7:00- My cousin S FINALLY wakes up. We shoot some videos together.
7:20-Head downstairs.
7:30-Another cousin, M, wakes up.
8:00-Another cousin, L, wakes up.
8:10-Play Summeropoly, a homemade family Monopoly.
8:30-Start my daily routine. Breakfast,brush,dress.
9:00-Play Wii.
12:00-Eat lunch and write a journal entry.
12:10-Blog a bit.
12:30-Head down to the basement with S to make a video game.
1:00-Test out the video game.
1:30-Take a break so we can take a hayride! WHEE!
1:35-Keep testing the game.
2:10- Do some major hayriding!
3:00-Keep testing- for a bit.
3:30-Uncle J comes home!
4:00- Play outside in the rain (it's really a hose) with M.
4:45-Take a shower. There's a storm coming.
4:50-Play on the computer with S.
5:00- L's best friend A comes over.
5:10-Dinnertime!
5:30-Head outside.
6:00- Come back in the house for dessert.
6:30-Come back out.
7:00 -Come back in. We'll be watching The Pink Panther.
7:10-Start setting up the room we'll be watching the movie in. We add pillows, blankets, and more!
7:30-Kill some time by reading.
7:40-Get PJs on.
7:50- A leaves- or so we think.
8:00- Get some more pillows.
8:01 Movie starts.
8:10- A returns! She'll be sleeping over!
9:45-Movie ends.
10:00-Brush teeth.
10:05-Bedtime!


Even after all my travels, I'm so glad to get back home!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - that is definitely a play-by-play. You could be a sports commentator with this level of detail. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. My kids blog did update, but it isn't showing updated here. So come visit and see the CUTE new pictures I posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!

    That is a lot and it sounds FUN!!

    I am exhausted just reading about it!!!

    Welcome Home!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, but what time did I come downstairs in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...