I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trivial Pursuit:Part 2

We are doing part 2 of this quiz show!
The procedure is the same as before (Did you forget to see how to answer the question? Go to the post Trivial Pursuit.), but this time, the question is out of a WORD STUDY JOURNAL! Here's your question.....

Which word means: surgery on living animals, medical research that involves cutting into animals to study organs, parts, or diseases?

A. diversion
B.impediment
C.vivisection

Good Luck and Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. I have a guess, but I'll wait and see if anyone else guesses (since I just won). But if no one responds by morning, I'll guess. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...