I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mini Vacation

HOORAY! :):):) Mom just told me that we're heading up to the house of M, L, and S, blogger for Wii Little Movies for L's birthday! I'm excited because 1.I love traveling 2.I love relatives 3. Traveling is an excuse to chew gum. ;) I hope we will stay off the computer, play lots of Phase Ten (fun card game) and Monopoly, and hopefully make some Cousin Studios films. Speaking of Cousin Studios films, here are some highlights from The Ten Day Road Trip Of Awesomeness. :^)----[---{

Dwarf Hairstyling. J did pink, K did purple. I love the purple one's hair, don't you?


And, finally, the Music Club commercial. This is the second take; during the first one K threw a ball at J's head and yelled at her for using the Rock Band guitar. Ahh...good times.;);)
BLOG YA LATER!

1 comment:

  1. Love the videos! MUST HAVE BEEN SO FUN! You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...