I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Trampoline-ing!

Hello from good old Maryland! This is CJ, reporting live after one day at the L\M\S house. Today described in 3 words: TRAMPOLINE! TRAMPOLINE! TRAMPOLINE! We bounced and bounced for hours and came up with cool new moves (my favorites are Endless Buttbounce and Epic Sequence). Our two new Cousin Studios movies are Trip or Treat and Trampoline Gladiators. We're playing Flashlight Tag after dinner! (Pizza, yum!) Will post soon....

7 comments:

  1. Laney here! I love "trampoline-ing" as much as you do? Can you do a doggy flip? It is where you bounce on your knees, bark, and then flip in the air! I have attempted this move but failed. LOL! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's Laney's friend. I love your blog! I can do a triple back flip on a trampoline. Haha just kidding :) That would be cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! I really want a trampoline now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trampolines! Trampolines! Trampolines! You are so funny!
    From, Laney's friend who lives on her street (not the one who posted the second comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. trampolines are so fun to bounce on. Can you do a flip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is so good, i told all my friends about it. You should be like, famous! I love trampolines! From, Brenna, Laney's friend from her swimteam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't do a flip. But I can do a....

    Buttbounce- You bounce on your bottom, stand up straight, repeat.
    Kneebounce- Same thing, but with your knees.
    Kneestand- A handstand, starting with a kneebounce.
    Epic Sequence- A combo of all the moves mentioned above.

    There's more, but the others are harder to explain...

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...