I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Eraser City Goes Global

If you read the breaking news at the bottom of the post about ducks, limo rides, and subscriptions, you may know that this post is about Eraser City going global, which is exactly what has happened thanks to International County. International County hosts a variety of cultural eateries (including another restaurant by Cranky Christopher: IHOW! The International House of Waffles), the library, the My Little Pony Song Writing Headquarters (Don't ask), the Zebra Peace Gardens, and two new residents from around the world. Introducing......

Josephina Paper. Josephina is Mexican and is (gasp) not actually an eraser. Because we were having an eraser shortage, we drew her face on a scrap of notebook paper. Josephina was created by me and is bilingual. She loves tacos and will probably become friends with Hot Tamale after meeting him. (They are both big taco lovers!)

Luigi. Luigi is not a Mario character in this case, but a white eraser (again) broken from a pencil created by me. He loves Italy so much that he got a tattoo of the Italian flag on his back! A big pizza lover, Luigi lives two houses down from Josephina. The house in the middle is for my duck. (Yes, I made my GA duck a house in Eraser City!)

I promised Mom that I'd play Othello after snack. So until next time.... Blog ya later!

P.S. Breaking Eraser News! Learn about the chain of islands and their islands! Find out some weird facts about the importance of badgers in the eraser world! All this and more in the next blog post....

4 comments:

  1. I like the blog teasers! That really helps to bring your readers back to the blog, when they know something fun is coming up.

    Nice Othello match, by the way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the game othello! Maybe I could play sometime! Who won? (Claire, claire, Claire,Claire....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was me, Laney. Although Mom could crush me in Scrabble any day....

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...