I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Class Fads

I love school, so I was really sad when summer came. Even though I am having fun, I can't wait to be back in a classroom again!! One of my favorite things that I like to do to help me remember my class is to pull out all the homeade magazines we made. Fourth grade was a creative year with all the fads, buisnesses, media, and clubs there were! Here's a list of some of my favorites:

Recently. Recently was a magazine I started. Some of the topics it covered were interviews, games, class news, fake elections, stories, poetry, and sports.
Kid94. Started by a group of classmates, this pretend radio station interviewed people, shared news, played music, and made up hilarious commercials!
Deskworld. A friend and I started this fun buisness. It sold fun desk toys, such as Desk Buddies and Desk Scrolls. Due to its lack of customers, it eventually closed.
Chalkworld. A group of friends and I were drawing our dream rooms on the sidewalk. This sidewalk of rooms soon had a greenhouse, a public graffiti board, shops, police, court, and a constitution. Chalkworld was born.
The Apples to Apples Club. Do you like playing Apples to Apples? I do! My classmates did, too. We played Apples to Apples together every chance we got!
Poster Boards. A lot of girls and I hung personalized posters and graffiti boards from our desks. Our desks looked awesome with all the decorations we hung from them!

Who ever knew that our class was so creative?

5 comments:

  1. (above)
    Now that's a good one, sweetheart!

    You had quite a year, and I know next year will be special, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like school was great. Now you can enjoy your summer and ask God to prepare you for what He has planned next for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Apples to Apples too. Sounds like tons 'o fun!! And don't worry about DeskWorld, lots of business are going under in this economy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very creative girl! I have one question: What is Glider Pro? You mentioned it in your "About Me" section, and I have no idea what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie,
    You will find out soon. Wink Wink

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...