I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

8 Days A Week?!?

My cousin J, Cousin Studios actor in Woman vs. "Wild" and commercials, rode with me on the way to the Outer Banks. The car ride was great, and I got a bag of potato chips out of it! But we listened to The Beatles for practically the whole car ride. And that's where the trouble kicks in.
Yes, Yesterday and All You Need Is Love are good songs. But The Beatles made an error in one of their songs, if you listen carefully.
I forgot the correct lyrics, but the incorrect tune goes something like this:

Hold me...
Love me....
Eight days a week!

Oh no. Stuck in font.
To be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. See also "25 O'Clock" by The Dukes of Stratosphear.

    Tip: we have a cover version of this song in the music library by They Might Be Giants on an album called "A Testimonal Dinner" -- filed under "T".

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...