I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Death By Heat In Virginia

It...is...so...hot!

Temperatures have gone to 104 degrees.
Swimming feels like pure joy.
Only a Sonic Campfire Blast can save us all!

That's your typical week this year- hot, hot, hot!

Mom heard me talking in my sleep one night. I mean, yelling in my sleep. Mom was in her room when she thought she could hear somebody (me) saying:
"It's too hot! It's...too....hot!"

Going outside would melt you to pieces- trust me, I tried! I sat under a shade spot in our swing chair, wrote a poem about hot weather (obviously), slammed into a tree, and after spending 10 minutes there, gave up!

And I can't wait for August. Note my sarcasm.

I have considered starting a yard sale with origami fans to get money to go to youth group retreats.

Caramel ice cream is in hot demand.

I'm so tired, I can barely type...these...sentences.....

Typical.


Will we survive?Tune in next week to find out! And now, yet another commercial for a GMC vehicle we don't really need......

2 comments:

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...