I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally! The Weekend!

Finally! The weekend is here!
Now I can do all those creative projects I was planning to do......
1. Make origami
2. Do paper punch art
3. Hang out with one of my neighbors and draw
4. Melt crayons. And while I'm still on this topic, I'd like to thank everyone who donated crayons! You helped us a lot!
5. Find some way to get Mom's permission to make a paper-maiche sculpture out of bathroom cups
6. ?
7. ?


Okay, I think I have enough now!

1 comment:

  1. Wondering if you "found some way" to get mom's permission on the paper-maiche. heehee. Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...