I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

10 Annoying Things About Summer

Even though I like school, it's hard to get into back-to-school mode, so why not make it easier to say "bye" to summer by listing ten annoying things about it?
1.Mosquito bites.
2. Next-door neighbors. They aren't annoying, they are my friends. They weren't home to play this summer.
3. Early bedtimes.
4. Websites that make websites. I'm looking for a place to put my Cousin Studio (my cousins and I have a fake filming company) videos. Why not post them on the Web for everyone to see? Only problem: Practically every website maker out there is too easy, too hard, or too expensive!
5. Thunderstorms at 2:00 in the morning.
6. The Crayon Project. The project isn't annoying, but hardly anyone donates crayons!
7. Going food shopping. This is partly why I never saw my friends this summer.
8. Hardened lemonade powder that won't come out no matter how hard you push it!
9.NO HOMEWORK!
10.NO SCHOOL!

Wow, I'm ready to kiss summer good-bye already! That really worked!

1 comment:

  1. I always get mad when the lemonade powder gets too hard.

    I made a list similar to yours once because I was not looking forward to summer ending. I don't like to be cold.

    Good things about cold weather...
    1. you can leave a drink in the car when you go to the store and when you come back it is still good.
    2. When you go to the store, you don't have to worry about groceries going bad in the heat.
    3. The ice-cream doesn't melt too fast.
    4. SNOW! (I don't like to be cold but I do love it when it snows!)
    5. CHRISTMAS!!

    Loved your list. Have a great day!!!
    4 More Days!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...