I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, November 29, 2010

What Is Wrong With The World?

I am mad at the world for a multiple number of reasons.

1. Every song is inappropriate, yet people act like they are still really great. I think that artists should stop making these songs (probably the reason why we have so many "cursers" in gym class, they think it's okay, it's NOT!). Maybe they should write about something non-explicit, like sunsets or how much explicit songs stink. I just found out that one of my favorite songs (Dynamite) has part of the lyrics cut out because they say some things I will not mention.

Well, after finding out the truth, here's what I wish would happen to every radio playing that song:













WAHAHAHA!
Sorry, my temper kind of got the best of me and now I am stuck in bold font. Oh well, I deserve it.


2. The entire world treats us kids like sales targets. We are KIDS, not sales targets. And plus, the Macy's Day Parade has gone too commercial. Everything is sponsored. Thanksgiving isn't Thanksgiving anymore, it's the prelude to Black Friday. Feel the same way I do? Wish the companies had some restraint? Copy my blog button and paste it on your blog with pride! (Look for it by my "Kids Can Blog" one.)


So, that concludes this post.
Next time...we will have a bit of poetry (I see your grin, Mom)!






  

2 comments:

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...