I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Cold Season....

...but colds aren't the only thing spreading (although I caught one, forcing me to sleep with the humidifier, use up all the tissues in Keyboarding, and drink enough water to run out of bathroom passes in my agenda).
A familiar epidemic has once again returned....The Blogger Buzz!

Two of my friends at school have new blogs. Want to look at them? Go to my blog list and look towards the top. Also,don't forget to check out the old but good blogs of Soso and Vicki (Vicki's Fun Times, Soso's Prose).

Laney is also thinking about getting a blog called Laney's Luxurious Life (Coming to a blog list near you!).

So, I will get an ice cold water (ha ha) and BLOG YOU LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...