I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Rocky Tower

Today at recess, my friends Soso, S, and I went over to the far corner of the playground by the woods when we got a surprise. Somebody had been there before us, and they had raised all the playground rocks in the area to make a giant raised platform! It looked exactly like a tower! We kept looking around, and we saw 2 more in the area. Before sitting down, I dug pathways from one island to the next, and S made footbridges to connect the island towers. Then we all sat down to watch the football game. I spy something to FINALLY do at recess!

1 comment:

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...