I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Creative Chalk Art!

Have you ever heard of the chalk artist Julian Beever? I just found out about his cool chalk art! Here's the link if you want to see some cool art: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVHLo1M4sQ
Remember, you are looking at chalk!
P.S. Do not turn your sound on when watching this. All the backround songs are about love and other things I do not want to mention. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire! I was thinking about you, so I decided to check out your blog. I could read your writing all day! Please add some new posts soon. I promise to be "quirkier" the next time I comment:). Love, Mrs. Crook

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...