I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally....The Big 100(or 101)!

Without realizing it, my post about Hot Tamale was my 100th post! (This will be my 101st, but oh well!) THIS IS GREAT! YAY! YAY! :):) I've been waiting for this to happen for forever! (I think those 6 random posts about the weather helped....) Everyone post lots of comments! THIS POST IS SPECIAL!!!! I'm so excited that this post will probably be followed by 5 other posts of jubilation!!!
Pie! {]
Candy! {}
Balloon! O------


THIS IS SO AWESOME! IT'S MY BLOG'S CENTENNIAL!

BLOG! YOU! LATER!

6 comments:

  1. Wow....it's a huge milestone! Congratulations, and keep it going, OK? You have so many cool stories to share. Looking forward to #102!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the big 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (to the Barney tune "Special")

    Your blog is special, it's the only one, it's the only one by YOU. There is no other in the whole wide world who can write the way you do...'cause your 100th is SPECIAL, SPECIAL...your 100th blog is SPECIAL, SPECIAL...special in a hot TAMALE way! ♥ Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Go Claire! Congratulations on your 100th (101st) post! I am so happy for you! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I know it's like 1.something years later, but CONGRATS! Update your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...