I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Blogging Buzz Strikes Back!

Two of my friends, Laney and Yoshi (yes, that's an alias), have started blogs! They will be on my blog list, and the links are in this post:

Laney's Luxurious Life:
www.boycottchipsandmore.blogspot.com

The Life of Yoshi:
http://ohsnapitzyoshi.blogspot.com/

Thank you both for spreading the blogging buzz! Hopefully this will start another chain reaction of kid bloggers-I'll have to get you two to paste my "Kids Can Blog" button on yours.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Claire! I was trying 2 catch you in the hallway but I wasn't able to. Congrats on Forensics! Oh and did u hear about the lunch thing? Dana, Laney and I started a petition on it and we already have over 40 signatures! We need your help though. And one more thing: about the guy I like: refer to him as Plan X but don't talk about it at school unless I talk about it because he knows I like him. Oh and that might help u on my new post on my blog! Check it out! And check out my new page called: "Hilarious Pictures! You've Gotta See These!" You'll love it! Wow, this is a long comment. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...