I WISH this is what it looked like this year! But no, everything is still snowless. Global warming?! (This picture is from 2010.)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why Haven't I Been Blogging...... Long Story

FRIDAY: Yay! A weekend of kicking back and watching the Olympics. Dad and I went to McDonalds.
SATURDAY: Watched the Opening Ceremonies, which we had Tivoed . Sat on the couch for the whole day watching some cool sports.
SUNDAY: Valentine's Day! We ate heart shaped pizza and watched even MORE Olympics. I ended up doing my laundry while watching Nordic Combined.
MONDAY: Had that ever- creative after-school program, DI.

There!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're watching the Olympics. Those athletes have trained for most of their lives. They are all winners just being there!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you broke through your slump. Would love to hear your thoughts on what you like about the Olympics. I have LOVED the Olympics for years!

    ReplyDelete

Stretch your brain and think of a quirky comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...